Alumni & Friends Board of Advisors
The CSULB CBA Alumni & Friends Board of Advisors was formed in 2010 and is in the process of growing. Advisors are brand ambassadors and thought leaders for the strategic future of the Alumni & Friends program. The advisors’ diverse backgrounds, work experience, industry expertise and proven success make them the perfect fit to lead our organization into the future. If you would like to be considered for a position on the Board of Advisors, please contact Ryan McKinney.
- Rodney Bowles, President
- Michael Anderson, Vice President
- Carlos Martinez, VP, Student Development
- Ivan Torlopov, VP, Events
- Chris Lengyel, VP, Partnership
- Jeanette Younger, VP, Membership