Usability refers to the ease of using a product
Usability is defined by a combination of several components of the user experience:
- Learnability - How easy is it for users to accomplish basic tasks the first time they encounter the design?
- Efficiency - Once users have learned the design, how quickly can they perform the task?
- Memorability - When users return to the design after a period of not using it, how quickly can they reestablish proficiency?
- Errors - How many errors do users make, how severe are these errors, and how easily can they recover from these errors?
- Satisfaction - How pleasant is it to use the design?