Nearly $825,862 has been distributed through this program since its founding in 1991.
One of the main missions of the CSULB Alumni Association is to support our alma mater. Since 1991, nearly $825,930 has been distributed through the Alumni Grants Program to enhance our academic departments and non-academic programs, enriching the student experience. The recipients are selected by committees comprised of alumni.
2015 ALUMNI GRANTS RECIPIENTS
The following are the 2015 Alumni Grants recipients that were selected by the Alumni Association board of directors. The grand total is $49,230.00 for 9 programs.
We appreciate the sponsorship of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union toward this program.
1. Carpenter Performing Arts Center: Microphones and sound equipment for student performances. Michele Roberge. $7,435.
2. Center for First Amendment Studies: News production set for First Amendment News. Kevin Johnson. $7,100.
3. Civil Engineering and Construction Engineering Management Department: Build a full-scale tank to demonstrate liquefaction. Luis G. Arboleda. $6,300.
4. Disabled Student Services: Assessment instruments and testing materials.
Tina Sutera. $7,476.
5. Marketing Department: Equipment and software to upgrade experimental lab.
Ingrid Martin. $4,244.
6. School of Nursing. DxR Clinician web-based patient simulation software.
Natalie Cheffer. $5,903.
7. Physics and Astronomy Department: Solar telescopes for astronomy classes. Chuhee Kwon. $6,648.
8. Theatre Arts Department: Vocal health and awareness kit to teach healthy vocal production. Andrea Caban. $2,435.
9. University Library. American Sign Language materials. Gabriel Gardner. $1,689.
The application period for the 2015 Alumni Grants Program is now closed. Please check back in the fall for information on the 2016 application process.
For more information, please contact Gay Arakawa at x5-7880 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest.
Past Grants Recipients