More than $875,653 has been distributed through this program since its founding in 1991.
One of the main missions of the CSULB Alumni Association is to support our alma mater. The Alumni Grants Program was created to enhance our academic departments and non-academic programs, enriching the student experience and having a lasting impact to the university. The recipients are selected by committees comprised of alumni.
2016 ALUMNI GRANTS RECIPIENTS
The following are the 2016 Alumni Grants recipients that were selected by the Alumni Association board of directors. The grand total is $49,792.16 for 9 programs.
We appreciate the sponsorship of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union toward this program.
1. Advanced Studies in Education & Counseling: Tests and assessments for special education credential students. Shireen Pavri. $3,025
2. Civil Engineering & Construction Engineering Management Department: Centrifugal pump for fluid mechanics lab. Rebeka Sultana. $7,500.
3. Mathematics & Statistics Department: Mobile tutoring lab for at-risk students in bottleneck math courses. Xuhui Li. $7,438.23.
4. Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Department: Tracking system for robotics research and education. Emel Demircan & Qingbin Gao. $7,500.
5. Project OCEAN: QPR & MHFA Instructional Training & Materials. Alexandria Pan. $5,354.90.
6. School of Art, Sculpture: Digital fabrication lab. Brittany R. Ransom. $6,759.67.
7. School of Nursing: Birthing Readiness Unit. Melissa Dyo. $7,500.
8. Speech-Language Pathology: Auditory Screener for the Speech-Language Clinic. Edward Garcia. $3,957.03.
9. University Library: Premium Subscription for GoAnimate and Tubesnack. Tiffini Travis. $757.33.
Application and Guidelines
The application process is now closed for the 2016 Alumni Grants Program. Please check back in Fall 2016 for next year's application.
For more information, please contact Meghan Adamovic at x5-2539 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest.
Past Grants Recipients